Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blah blah blah

So, the other day one of my professors told me that my college has a strong student teaching connection with Aldine, TX. So I've been thinking a lot about possibly moving there to do my last semester of student teaching. It's possible I could be offered a job right after student teaching, where as if I were to stay in MN, I probably won't find a job or awhile. This won’t happen until September of 2011, so I have a lot of time to think it over. My professor thinks it's a great idea and wonderful experience. She also told me that I could student teach abroad, in England. How amazing would that be?! So many decisions to make. It's such a hard decision because I know that I should do it, but my whole entire life is here in MN; my friends, my family, etc. I've always said that I will move where ever I need to to get a job, but it all seems a lot more real now that I'm actually having to make a decision so soon.

Life has been so crazy lately. The homework just keeps piling up, but I'm managing, sorta. Classes are going good; they're a lot of fun. I feel like I'm actually learning quite a bit. Next month I get to do a field experience and be in the classroom everyday for a month! I'm pretty excited about that! With all this homework piling up, I haven't made it to gym as often as I would like. I did go yesterday though, it felt good.

Last week I taught myself how to crochet. I ended up making a camera cozy! I'm so very proud of it. I'll post a picture of it later. On Saturday Eden, Laura, and I are hopefully making a trip to Crafts Direct. I plan on buying a butt load of yarn! I'm excited! I can't wait for the weekend to start. I have a lot of homework, but I don't have to work, so it will be nice to have some time to work on it! Oooo I might get my hair cut on Saturday too! I NEED to get my hair cut pronto!
Well it's time to watch some Burn Notice. Best show ever. You should watch it. Have a fabulous night!
I'll leave you with this awesome quote I found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment