Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wed-nes-day.

Sorry I haven't written in forever. I've been jam packed with homework. Today was the first day in a very long time I had minor homework. It was nice! I had a pretty boring weekend, I worked. Valentine’s Day was lame, minus the dinner my lovely roommate, Laura, made and kindly let my neighbors and I eat with her and her boyfriend. It was yummy! We had pasta with breadsticks. For dessert we had chocolate cheesecake. It was fantastic! Monday when I was on my way to work, I discovered I had a flat tire, so my dad came up and fixed it for me yesterday, cuz he's the best! Also yesterday my crochet books came in the mail!!!! I'm so so so excited to make cute crochet animals/fruit/cupcakes/zombies! They look a little difficult; I just need a little practice. Life just isn't too exciting these days. Spring break is getting close! I'm not going anywhere exciting, but I'm still looking forward to it because it means SLEEPING IN! Woo! Well I should go to bed, tomorrow is going to be a busy homework filled day! Have a good night!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Seems like we have lots & lots in commom, so i'm gonna follow! :)

    ReplyDelete