Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break '10 - My Week

Spring break went by wayyyyy too fast, but I thought you would like to see what I spent my week doing!
Monday:
I spent my whole morning doing homework while Laura and KP sat and played the Sims for SEVEN hours. How lame are they? (I was jealous).  Later we ran some errands and rented a movie.  We spent that night watching My Life and Liz, The Buried Life, and Where the Wild Things Are.  We also ate our weight in chips and salsa/dip.  I thought the movie was pretty good..it was really sad which surpised me..I was not expecting that at all.  All in all, Monday was decent!

Tuesday:
I woke up at 7:45 to shower and get ready for the day. I went with Laura to Apple Valley (her hometown). She had a dentist appointment at 11:00am and it takes about an hour and a half to get there from here. We left right on time. We stopped at a gas station and got starbucks fraps:) yummmmy! After her dentist appointment we went shopping at Mall of America. I didn't do too much damage being I don't have much money to spend on clothes..but I still had fun just walking around. Later we had dinner with her parents at Perkins. On Tuesdays at Perkins it's kid's day so there was a guy walking around making balloon animals...Laura and I got one:) She got Gary from Sponge Bob and I got a monkey holding a banana...except the banana was wayyy bigger than the monkey (hhaha). After that we went to Caribou and enjoyed some coffee and drew some pictures while all the high school students were studying and doing homework (HAHAHHA). Then we wasted some time at Target then went and saw Valentine's Day, which, by the way, was AMAZING! I loved it, it was so funny and cute! We went to the 10:00pm showing so we were the only people in there..it was fun! We snapped pictures.
 



OHMYGOSH I totally forgot about how we went thrifting and I FINALLY found a Polaroid camera!!! I've been looking for one for about three years now. I'm so so so so so excited!! Now I just have to get my hands on some film...wish me luck. (thanks ebay!)

 [<3 yayayayay!!]

Wednesday:
We slept in a little bit then decided to make pumpkin pancakes, which were delicious! Then we went to the Burnsville mall to get a new earring for my Tragus. (!!!!) After that we decided to grab some lunch at the food court. We enjoyed some delicious Chinese food. Yummmm. When we were done, we started our journey back to St. Cloud. It was kind of scary driving back because it was raining. (it’s been raining allllll week) After we got back I took the longest nap everrrrr. Then I decided that I should probably get the NEST that a squirrel made out of my car. Yes, a squirrel made a nest under my hood, on the engine bay. When we got back to the apartment I was standing next to my car then noticed a very angry squirrel looking at me with a very angry face. It was really scary. I had to have KP’s brother get the nest out for me. There were a TON of leaves piled in there, it was kind of funny. Turns out he chewed a couple of wires, so my awesome dad fixed them later that night. After we got the nest out it was time for me to visit my family for the evening. When I got home, mom had dinner ready. She made Wild Rice Soup!! It was very good. Later my younger brother, Justin, and I went to go see When in Rome. It was sooo good, very funny. He loved it too! What a nice brother, going to chick flicks with me:)



Thursday:
I slept in until 10. I haven’t done that in foreverrr. It was nice. I got ready for the day then went grocery shopping with my mom. It was fun to spend some time with her. Then later I went to the doctor for my finger (I jammed it about a month ago and my knuckle sticks on the side) turns out I fractured it and it grew back all funny. I will have the bump for the rest of my life. Oh well. After my appointment I drove back to St. Cloud and hung out with a few friends.

Friday (today):
Today I haven’t done much. I got a good chunk of homework done this morning. Later Laura and I are going to go see Remember Me. It looks really good, I hope it is! Well it’s about that time…to go shopping!!

Have a good Friday and weekend!!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment