Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Over the weekend, my friends and I went on a camping trip to Lamb's Resort in Schroeder, MN. On our way there, we were able to stop in Duluth for a couple of hours.  I love Duluth, it's probably one of my favorite places in Minnesota.  I'm going there again in a week with my family! Anywho, camping was a lot of fun.  We went to Temperance River and did a little hiking and cliff diving (I jumped off a medium sized cliff--sooo proud of myself!) one day.  Another day we went to Grand Marais which happened to be thier North Shore Dragon Boat Festival.  It was a lot of fun to see.  While we were there, we stopped and got some yummy pizza.  After our time in Grand Marais, we went back to Temperance to swim and jump off some more cliffs.  On our way home we were able to stop at Gooseberry and go hiking then stop at Betty's Pies.  SO GOOD.  If you're ever in Minnesota, you have to stop by Betty's Pies in Two Harbors.  The pies there are fantastic.  I got the strawberry-banana pie. I'm sad to be back, I absolutely love being by the north shore, it's so pretty.  I would love to live on Lake Superior someday.  I'll leave you with a few photos from the trip.

Lake Superior
The Boys 





 
Roomies:)


The girls at Temperance




Where we ate pizza!

Betty's Pies

No comments:

Post a Comment