Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm Back!

2011 means I'm going to:
blog more often
stop cussing
work out/eat healthy
save money

This year is a big year for me.  I start student teaching in March and finish (hopefully) in Texas in the fall.  Then I graduate in December! I can't believe college is almost over.  It feels like just yesterday I was moving into the dorms as a little freshman.  I'm extremely excited/nervous!

The other day I got my student teaching placement!  I'm lucky I got placed in St. Cloud becuase I don't have to drive very far, which is super nice!  I'm in a kindergarten classroom!  At first I was a little iffy about it, I was hoping to get into a 2nd or 3rd grade classroom but after I thought about it, I'm SOOO excited! I love the little ones! I can't wait! 

Enough about school, how about a photo update? I think so!
In October my roommates and I went to the apple orchard!
I went on a "Future Teachers Pub Crawl" with my classmates.
I was Tinkerbell for a night.
I turned 22.
We decorated for Christmas.
We celebrated the New Year!
I went ice skating with some friends.

Well, now you're updated!







No comments:

Post a Comment