Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So I've kind of been mia from the blogger world so here's a quick little polaroid update of what I've been up to!
Photobucket   



















1 - I bought a new bike! One of the best purchases I've done in awhile. 2 - While on a bike ride I snapped this photo.  I love the river! 3&4 - I went to the Taylor Swift concert with some girl friends.  It was an AMAZING concert.  I love Taylor! Her concerts are always amazing.  She puts on such a great show. 5 - I helped Eden celebrate her birthday! 6 - I went to Ribapalooza with my friend Lindsey.  It's a small country music festival that, or course, has free ribs (I went later so missed out on the ribs).  This is a photo of the band, Bombshel.  They are VERY good.  You should definitely have a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment