Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend Update

 Friday:

On Friday my roommates and I went to the Track Shack and met up with my friend Ashley! The bar is an actual shack in the middle of no where, but it was a lot of fun. I guess one of my roommates didn't think the same, hahaha. I met some other student teachers, which was really nice. I definitely plan on going there this Friday!

Saturday:

Yesterday we decided to do some exploring. Our first stop was Katy Budget Books. Every year they have a giant used books sale. We were lucky enough to take advantage of that. I bought 19 books for only $10!! I'm still really excited about it!! I got some childrens books as well as books for myself! After the bookstore we went to The Galleria. It reminded me a lot of MOA but with less stores and more high end stores, but they did have my affordable stores too. After a little window shopping we stopped to eat at Chilis (yum!), then came home and watched Confessions of a Shopaholic and went to bed early.

Today:

Today I get to work on lesson plans, my resume, and my philosophy of education paper. Woo. SO much fun. I'm excited for this week though, I finally get to start teaching!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment