Thursday, January 21, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

is what I've been lately. It's only two weeks into the semester and I'm already stressed. I've been trying to stay on top of my homework, but it's nearly impossible. I'm going to dedicate this weekend to homework. Luckily my homework isn't dreadfully boring, it's interesting.

Other than homework, life has been pretty good. I've actually motivated myself to go work out. I went to a group fitness class yesterday and went to the gym for two hours today. I felt so good afterwards. I'm hoping to continue with the group fitness class and go to the gym when I can't attend the classes.

This morning when I stepped outside to walk to class, it was freezing. It made me want spring super bad. I'm getting really sick of this cold/freezing rain/gloomy weather. It's so..gloomy. It puts me in a blah mood. I want the sun back! Speaking of sun, I've been craving to watch the O.C. lately. I don't know why I don't watch it..I own the complete series. Maybe this weekend, when I finish my homework.





Well I should get some sleep, 8 am will come fast. Have a fabulous evening.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment