Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday

I decided to spend my Friday night doing homework and watching Hope For Haiti Now. I got very caught up in the TV and started listening to all the stories. It broke my heart. I decided that I had to donate, even though I'm a poor college student. You can help too, just click here. You can even type in the amount you want to donate. Remember, every penny counts!


On a brighter note, I had a pretty decent day.  It was pretty low key. I went to class then came back and watched a little TV, took a nap, brought Eden to work (because I'm an awesome friend:)), went to the gym, and ate some dinner. Now if I could just concentrate on my homework. Well it's about that time, time to pick Eden up from work! Have a fabulous evening!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I want to help so bad but right now I have no money and it makes me feel bad! :(

    ReplyDelete