Saturday, April 24, 2010

A quick hello

Well hello!  Long time no talk? Sorry about that! School has been taking up my life!  Only one more week of classes then a week of finals then SUMMER! Finally.  Yesterday was my last day in the classroom with my first graders :(.  It was really hard to say good bye, so that's why I decided to volunteer there during May. I'm excited!  I want to get a summer job working with kids SO bad.  I'm so sick of the job I have right now. 

I have so much stuff to do..I really should be doing them right now, but I don't really want to.

To Do List:
  • Write Educational Psychology paper - due Friday
  • Read Educational Psychology book (exam on Tuesday)
  • Get 60 books list done - due Thursday
  • Get field experience work done - due Thursday
  • Put together methods binder - due Thursday
  • Start finals projects
  • Edit resume and essay
  • Clean fish bowl
  • Clean room
  • Look for new job
  • Finish reading The Lovely Bones
So much to do, so little time :(
Today it's raining so I'm not so bummed that I have to work all day.  I would rather work on homework though.  This post is kind of boring.  Who knows if you're even still reading it.  I thank you if you are.  Well I have 45 minutes before I have to leave for work so I think I'll start some homework.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment