Well hello! Long time no talk? Sorry about that! School has been taking up my life! Only one more week of classes then a week of finals then SUMMER! Finally. Yesterday was my last day in the classroom with my first graders :(. It was really hard to say good bye, so that's why I decided to volunteer there during May. I'm excited! I want to get a summer job working with kids SO bad. I'm so sick of the job I have right now.
I have so much stuff to do..I really should be doing them right now, but I don't really want to.
To Do List:
- Write Educational Psychology paper - due Friday
- Read Educational Psychology book (exam on Tuesday)
- Get 60 books list done - due Thursday
- Get field experience work done - due Thursday
- Put together methods binder - due Thursday
- Start finals projects
- Edit resume and essay
- Clean fish bowl
- Clean room
- Look for new job
- Finish reading The Lovely Bones
Today it's raining so I'm not so bummed that I have to work all day. I would rather work on homework though. This post is kind of boring. Who knows if you're even still reading it. I thank you if you are. Well I have 45 minutes before I have to leave for work so I think I'll start some homework. I hope you have a wonderful day!